We haven’t been lazy for the last months. While producing more tracks, we will release soon in 2020 the already released tracks “Alhambra”, “Bridge To Exit” and “Intasubjective” together with a new track called “Pneumatics”. All tracks have been (re-)mastered by the artist and sound engineer Nurve, known from Education & Bass.
But that’s not all, we have another 6 trac ks which will be released in the upcoming months – one per month. So check out our site, Spotify profile, other digital outlets or subscribe to our newsletter to get a monthly update on our releases and a mix of all tracks.
What we will reveal now is the tracklisting for the next releases:
Incremental Progress EP, Release date 20.01.2020
Before that official release date we are giving away the EP from now on for a very special price. Check it out on Bandcamp – price will change and go up on Jan., 20th 2020.
- Pneumatics (mastered by Nurve)
- Intasubjective (remastered by Nurve)
- Bridge To Exit (remastered by Nurve)
- Alhambra (remastered by Nurve)
- Rush Hour (mastered by Nurve), Release date 20.02.2020
- Unpredictable Light (mastered by Nurve), Release date 20.03.2020
- Black Lit (mastered by Nurve), Release date 20.04.2020
- Digital Pursuit (mastered by Nurve), Release date 20.05.2020)
- How Might We…? (mastered by Nurve), Release date 20.06.2020)
- Rubber Band (feat. Konvergent) (Dub Step edit, mastered by Nurve), Release date 20.07.2020)
Peace & Enjoy!